March 10, 2014
At Caribou Highlands Lodge, we know you love your pets and it just wouldn’t be vacation without them. So we offer a limited number of pet-friendly rooms, a place both you and your pup can be comfortable.
And while on vacation, may we recommend the following fun for you and your pet:
- Hiking, especially up to the Poplar River
- Swim at an inland lake or in the Grand Marais Harbor
- Fall color hikes
- Explore the nearby State Parks (pets must be leashed)
- Go ski-joring, a form of cross country skiing where you harness yourself to your dog and they provide most of the energy as you glide along
Pet-Friendly Rooms 3 lodge rooms; 7 condos; 9 townhomes
Cost $35 per night per room or $70 per stay
Reservations required – please request a pet-friendly room at reservation time
Pets will be attended at all times.
Pet owners will clean up after their pets.
Pet activity and noise will not interfere with our guests.
2-night Spring Escape
2015 North Shore Waterfalls Report – Temperance River
E-Break for March 26, 2015
”Great Place to Stay”
- Paul S, on Trip Advisor -
”Great Family Time!”
- miama-mn, on Trip Advisor -
”Great Family Trip”
- dmacgillis, on Trip Advisor -
- Sadi14, on Trip Advisor -
”Family Friendly Resort”
- sdinwatsd, on Trip Advisor -
”Already thinking about booking for next year!!”
- MinnDude, on Trip Advisor -
- PhilK03, on Trip Advisor -