March 10, 2014
At Caribou Highlands Lodge, we know you love your pets and it just wouldn’t be vacation without them. So we offer a limited number of pet-friendly rooms, a place both you and your pup can be comfortable.
And while on vacation, may we recommend the following fun for you and your pet:
- Hiking, especially up to the Poplar River
- Swim at an inland lake or in the Grand Marais Harbor
- Fall color hikes
- Explore the nearby State Parks (pets must be leashed)
- Go ski-joring, a form of cross country skiing where you harness yourself to your dog and they provide most of the energy as you glide along
Pet-Friendly Rooms 3 lodge rooms; 7 condos; 9 townhomes
Cost $35 per night per room or $70 per stay
Reservations required – please request a pet-friendly room at reservation time
Pets will be attended at all times.
Pet owners will clean up after their pets.
Pet activity and noise will not interfere with our guests.
2015 North Shore Waterfalls Report – Temperance River
E-Break for March 26, 2015
E-Break for March 11, 2015
”Great Place to Stay”
- Paul S, on Trip Advisor -
”Great Family Time!”
- miama-mn, on Trip Advisor -
”Great Family Trip”
- dmacgillis, on Trip Advisor -
- Sadi14, on Trip Advisor -
”Family Friendly Resort”
- sdinwatsd, on Trip Advisor -
”Already thinking about booking for next year!!”
- MinnDude, on Trip Advisor -
- PhilK03, on Trip Advisor -