September 4, 2014
The perfect complement to our fine accommodations and the area’s natural beauty are our Resort Amenities — tailored to match the seasons and enhance your visit to Minnesota’s North Shore, making it one of your best vacations ever!
Complimentary to all Caribou Highlands guests!
- Landscaped courtyard with children’s play area
- Indoor pool
- 2 Whirlpools
- Tenni court with complimentary use of rackets and balls
- Volleyball Court and Basketball Court
- Bocce Ball, Horseshoes and Croquet Area
- Resort Activities Summer Programs
- Ski-in/ski-out convenience to Lutsen Mountains
- Evening bonfires and free s’mores
- Spacious lodge lobby that is newly renovated to provide extra comfort around the massive stone wood-burning fireplace.
- Complimentary movies (videos & DVDs)
- Shuttle service to hiking, cross country and mountain activities
- Summer & Special Event Weekends
- Direct access to Superior Hiking Trail
- Adjacent to Superior National Golf Course
- Guided canoeing on the Poplar River
- Resort computer with internet access and FREE Wi-fi throughout the resort.
- Three-season heated outdoor pool temporarily closed. Re-opening July 4th.
2-night Spring Escape
2015 North Shore Waterfalls Report – Temperance River
E-Break for March 26, 2015
”Great Place to Stay”
- Paul S, on Trip Advisor -
”Great Family Time!”
- miama-mn, on Trip Advisor -
”Great Family Trip”
- dmacgillis, on Trip Advisor -
- Sadi14, on Trip Advisor -
”Family Friendly Resort”
- sdinwatsd, on Trip Advisor -
”Already thinking about booking for next year!!”
- MinnDude, on Trip Advisor -
- PhilK03, on Trip Advisor -