Meetings & Retreats
We understand that the success of every business meeting or retreat depends on the overall experience of each attendee. Our premier resort location on Lutsen Mountains offers your group meeting facilities, lodging accommodations, and recreation options in all seasons.
Our Mountain View conference room accommodates up to 100 people for meetings, dinners, banquets or other group activities. Our resort’s Main Lodge meeting room is centrally located and works well for groups of up to 50 people. Both conference spaces can be customized to fit your group needs. Our larger townhomes are a great location to hold informal small meetings or breakouts. Plan a team building event on the lawn or our large courtyard and enjoy the dramatic views of Moose Mountain.
Mogul’s Grille and Tap room is our full service restaurant and bar located in our main lodge just down the hall from the conference room. In addition to providing exceptional group banquet service for coffee breaks, buffet and sit down lunches and dinners, Moguls is a casual gathering place where event attendees can relax, enjoy their favorite beverages, and view the extraordinary Sawtooth Mountains. Our mountain view outdoor patio has its own bonfire pit for excellent outdoor seating.
Outdoor barbecues and authentic Northwood’s specialty meals are also available through Moguls banquet and catering service. Our spacious grounds can be set up for your outdoor gathering.
Caribou Highlands has lodging to suit every group’s style. Whether members choose to stay in individual units or all together in a large townhome, they will be relaxed and comfortable. Our team will help you choose units to best fit your group as well as any special rooming needs you may have.
Caribou Highlands Lodge offers your group attendees year-round recreation:
- Skiing and Snowboarding
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- 2 whirlpool spa areas
- Fitness center
- Mountain Massage Center
- Moguls Grille and Tap Room
- Many rooms with whirlpool tub, fireplace, deck with mountain view
- Exceptional golf packages can be arranged at Superior National Golf Course.
- Direct access to Superior National Hiking Trail.
- MN State Parks offer many trails and naturalist programs.
- Lutsen Mountains Alpine Slide is a short walk from the lodge at Caribou Highlands and offers fun for all ages!
- Guided canoe trips
- Guided hiking
- Nightly bonfires with s’mores
- Basketball court
- Tether ball
- Volleyball court
- Various lawn games
- Horseshoe pit
- Children’s playground
- Cross country ski trail access
- Snowmobile access to trails snowmobile on-site parking
- Team building programs
- Mountain Kids Camp, a supervised educational/entertaining
- Ping pong
The Art of the Shore
Stoney Creek Sled Dogs
Getting A Lift At Lutsen
”Great Place to Stay”
- Paul S, on Trip Advisor -
”Great Family Time!”
- miama-mn, on Trip Advisor -
”Great Family Trip”
- dmacgillis, on Trip Advisor -
- Sadi14, on Trip Advisor -
”Family Friendly Resort”
- sdinwatsd, on Trip Advisor -
”Already thinking about booking for next year!!”
- MinnDude, on Trip Advisor -
- PhilK03, on Trip Advisor -