April 30, 2014
Nestled in the Sawtooth Mountains just one mile inland from Lake Superior’s North Shore, Caribou Highlands Lodge offers spectacular views and is the perfect setting for your special day! Our resort ensures a gorgeous Mountain View ceremony location, complete with a handmade arch. Our Mountain View Ballroom can accommodate up to 100 guests for a dinner reception. In addition, our personal wedding coordinator and catering team will work closely with you to cover all of the details to make your special day memorable!
Tis the season to be married!
Top 5 reasons to get married at Caribou Highlands Lodge this winter:
1. Winter activities are available for your guests such as ski-in, ski-out condos, snowboarding, snowshoeing and lots more!
2. Enjoy a tropical oasis honeymoon to warm up after the special day!
3. Winter rates and specials available!
4. The Northwood’s always promises a winter wonderland setting in the heart of winter, perfect for pictures!
5. With night drawing in sooner, winter is the perfect setting for twinkling lights and a romantic atmosphere!
WHY CARIBOU HIGHLANDS LODGE IS THE
PERFECT PLACE FOR YOUR NORTH SHORE WEDDING:
- Mountain View Ballroom Receptions
- Parties of up to 100. On-site services for your ceremony & lodging.
- Bonfires & S’mores + Lawn Games
- Outdoor ceremonies with the sought after Moose Mountain backdrop
- Plenty of room for groom’s dinner, gift opening, or other gathering needs.
- Lodging Options for everyone from lodge rooms to 4-Bedroom Homes.
- On-site banquet food & beverage service from our renowned restaurant.
Winter Wonderland Weddings -Ski packages, snowboarding, cross country skiing, snowshoeing, massages and more!
Fall Colors Weddings -Breathtaking scenery, hiking, climbing, bon fires’ & s’mores, Gondola Rides, yard games, tourist attractions and more!
Summer Weddings - Massages, explore program, mountain kids camp, hiking, canoeing, kayaking, golfing, outdoor swimming pool and more!
“…an amazing place for our special day!”
“My wife and I just had our wedding this past Saturday October 4th and we both agreed Caribou Highlands Lodge was an amazing place for our special day. We had a wedding of about 75 people and it was the prefect size for this venue. Food was amazing, accommodations were great but most of all the staff was the best EVER! Jen, the Assistant GM and Scott the Food and Beverage Manager along with the rest of the staff worked tirelessly to make sure our wedding went off without a hitch! We would both HIGHLY recommend Caribou Highlands Lodge for anyone who is looking for that perfect wedding venue. Thank you again Caribou for being a part of our special day. 5 Stars.”
- Brian Seidl
”Great Place to Stay”
- Paul S, on Trip Advisor -
”Great Family Time!”
- miama-mn, on Trip Advisor -
”Great Family Trip”
- dmacgillis, on Trip Advisor -
- Sadi14, on Trip Advisor -
”Family Friendly Resort”
- sdinwatsd, on Trip Advisor -
”Already thinking about booking for next year!!”
- MinnDude, on Trip Advisor -
- PhilK03, on Trip Advisor -