Looking for a great Minnesota golf vacation? You’ve come to the right place! Caribou Highlands Lodge sits just on the side of one of Minnesota’s best golf courses – the 27-hole Superior National at Lutsen. And we are 25 minutes from the local Grand Marais golf course.
Superior National at Lutsen
This 27-hole, 6,300 yard course rolls through the Poplar River Valley with the Sawtooth Mountains rising up to the north and Lake Superior opening to the south. Comprised of the Canyon Nine, River Nine and Mountain Nine, Superior National is a series of signature holes in a gorgeous setting!
- OPEN: mid-May to mid-October
- HOLES: 27
- YARDS: 6,300
- PAR: 72
- TEE TIMES: 218 663 7195
- PHONE: 888 564 6543
- RATES: 18-hole includes greens fees, cart and range; 9-hole includes greens fees and range.
- Junior and Senior rates offered discounts Spring, Fall, midweek and after 3:00pm.
Daytrip from Lutsen: The Tofte Lake Experience
7 Tips to Affording A Family Vacation
MEA Weekend Battle of the Families at Caribou Highlands
”Great Place to Stay”
- Paul S, on Trip Advisor -
”Great Family Time!”
- miama-mn, on Trip Advisor -
”Great Family Trip”
- dmacgillis, on Trip Advisor -
- Sadi14, on Trip Advisor -
”Family Friendly Resort”
- sdinwatsd, on Trip Advisor -
”Already thinking about booking for next year!!”
- MinnDude, on Trip Advisor -
- PhilK03, on Trip Advisor -