Something For Everyone
Caribou Highlands Lodge sits on the North Shore of Lake Superior, where anyone can find something to love. Whether your idea of a great weekend consists of hiking, biking, skiing or snowboarding, or just sitting on your patio looking out at Moose Mountain, Caribou Highlands Lodge has you covered.
- Landscaped courtyard with children’s play area
- Indoor pool
- 2 Whirlpools
- Volleyball Court and Basketball Court
- Bocce Ball, Horseshoes and Croquet Area
- Resort Activities Summer Programs
- Ski-in/ski-out convenience to Lutsen Mountains
- Evening bonfires and free s’mores
- Spacious lodge lobby with a massive stone wood-burning fireplace.
- Complimentary movies (videos & DVDs)
- Shuttle service to hiking, cross country and mountain activities. Based on availability with 24 hour notice for non-scheduled activities.
- Summer & Special Event Weekends
- Direct access to Superior Hiking Trail
- Adjacent to Superior National Golf Course
- Guided canoeing on the Poplar River
- Resort computer with internet access and FREE Wi-fi throughout the resort.
- Three-season heated outdoor pool tentatively opens on Memorial Day Weekend (weather permitting).
Beer Lovers Weekend
ELEVATE Music Festival, April 1–2
The North Stars
”Great Place to Stay”
- Paul S, on Trip Advisor -
”Great Family Time!”
- miama-mn, on Trip Advisor -
”Great Family Trip”
- dmacgillis, on Trip Advisor -
- Sadi14, on Trip Advisor -
”Family Friendly Resort”
- sdinwatsd, on Trip Advisor -
”Already thinking about booking for next year!!”
- MinnDude, on Trip Advisor -
- PhilK03, on Trip Advisor -